Prayer For My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

venita

Guest
My name in ###. I live in ###, married to ###. My husband ### was doing a fraud in the back and he got caught around a year back. He has returned all the money back to the bank. After 8 mths they have filed a case against him for breach of trust and since May 2011 he is in the ### jail. Tomorrow that is August 22nd is his first hearing, please pray for him so that he is released at the earliest.

Thank you

###
 
lord roday i pray for ### who is prison, lord please help me and forgive him all those sins he did, forgive him for all the fraud he did when he was having that job, lord please open the eyes of authorities and the management so that they could forgive him and release him with out any penalties. lord hear her voice and open the eyes of the people who filed a case against him in jesus name we pray
 
We are all sinners God,

Forgive us!

Forgive ###.

Amen
 
Lord in the name of Jesu touch this situation and allow Your grace and mercy to rule in this courtroom tomorrow...Lord You know the hearts of your people and we ask that you rule according to what they have sowed into the purpose and plan that You have for them. Lord we thank you for having Your way and touch my sister ### and speak peace to her heart, continue to bless her home and her mind, bind any spirits that are trying to take a hold of her mind, bind the spirit of fear, and give her a surity that You will not delay and You are her help in this very present time. God will come through my sister one way or the other His will, will be done in that courtroom...He knows what to do so just trust Him..no matter what
 
Redeemed… I am the LORD… I will redeem you with a stretched out arm, and with great judgments. Exodus 6:6

Restored… 'For I will restore health to you and heal you of your wounds,' says the Lord. Jeremiah 30:17…

Renewed… But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles... Isaiah 40:31

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests; spoken and unspoken that is the will of God for my life and the lives of others that I love and pray for. Bless me Lord Jesus! Bless everyone that is connected to me. Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and favor as we continue to grow in the true knowledge of God’s Word.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect and honor rain within the walls of our homes. God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone connected to me in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank you for placing men and women of God in my life that truly care about me and pray for me. Thank You Lord. Amen!

Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By doing so, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for one another and yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Father we pray that you answer this ### request. Lord you know whats going on to happen and we pray that you forgive ### for what ### did. We all have come short and we pray Lord that you make a way out for ###. We pray ### stay strong and help ### make it through. This and others we ask in your name, AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my grandson ### He sees his probation officer tomorrow and I pray he doesn’t go to jail
Replies
13
Views
175
I would like continued prayers for my husband. He has been doing well with quitting cigarettes but still is struggling. He has not given up THC vapes yet but wants to. He says one thing at a time. Pray that Jesus sets him free from the bondage and strongholds. That he reach all the parts of his...
Replies
15
Views
216
I suffer from mental health along with my husband. I try not to talk about work with my husband an issue had arise I didn’t talk to my husband about it, it caused me to be even more depressed sad frustrated angry and I had lashed out on him. I know I shouldn’t have I completely regret it cause...
Replies
7
Views
304
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,741
Messages
16,814,465
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom