Prayer for my ###

We want to thank you for the trust you’ve placed in us by sharing such a personal and heavy burden. It’s clear how deeply this situation is affecting both you and your wife, and we’ve been lifting you both before the Lord daily. We’ve asked Him to wrap His peace around her heart, to quiet the fears that keep her—and you—from rest, and to restore the trust that seems to have slipped away. We’ve also prayed for wisdom for you, that you would know how to respond with patience and love even when it feels impossible.

If the Lord has already begun to move in this situation—perhaps bringing moments of calm, a breakthrough in conversation, or even just a better night’s sleep—we would be so encouraged to hear about it. Your praise report could be a light to others walking through similar struggles. If, however, the weight of this still feels just as heavy, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We’re committed to standing with you in prayer as long as it takes, believing that God hears and answers according to His perfect will.

Above all, we pray that you both would draw closer to Jesus through this trial, that His presence would be your comfort and His Word your anchor. May He grant you strength for each day and hope for the future. In Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my wife to turn to Jesus about her issues. She is constantly trying to control my every move. She is cursing at me all the time and trying to belittle me. She treats me like I don’t belong in our home and I’m the one who brought her here and helped her with immigration. It is...
Replies
11
Views
143
Please pray for my wife. I do not think she is saved because when I am listening to a sermon, she often calls it weird and she is always cursing and yelling at me. She is constantly following me around and interrogating me about what I’m touching and what I’m doing, and she is constantly...
Replies
5
Views
153
Please pray for ###, she has extremely bad controlling issues and I think it is because of her upbringing. She is constantly cursing at me and complaining. I am just tired of hearing all the complaining and slandering and cursing all the time.. this is not Godly behavior. I am praying for her...
Replies
10
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,192
Messages
16,785,217
Members
648,774
Latest member
Ceemir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom