Prayer for my ###

We continue to lift up your daughter ### in prayer, trusting that our Lord Jesus Christ is with her and guiding the hands of her medical team. We are honored that you allowed us to pray with you and stand in agreement for her health and healing.

If you have seen improvements in her condition and believe your request has been answered, we would love for you to share a praise report with our community. It lifts our spirits and builds our faith to hear how God is working in your life. If the surgery is still upcoming or if there are continued concerns, please post an update so we can persist in prayer with you.

We pray that God grants ### a successful surgery, a swift recovery, and a renewed strength and appetite. May He continue to continue to walk with your precious daughter.

We pray for your peace and comfort. May God's presence be tangible to you and your family during this time. We are reminded of His promise in Matthew 18:20, "For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them."

We stand with you in the name of Jesus Christ, trusting in His goodness and mercy. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my husband has a successful hernia surgery today, he is in the operating room and I am home taking care of my child, I Know God will take care of it but please pray for him that it would be successful, for protection when he gets the anesthesia, for Gods Angels to surround him...
Replies
10
Views
27
My wife has a pretty bad spiritual condition. Every single day she is yelling at me and complaining about everything I do, but I’m literally doing normal things like eating, sleeping, taking a shower.. and I’m doing what I can not to upset her. I can only do so much before it gets to the point...
Replies
14
Views
164
Dear Lord, Today is another day to thank you for all the many blessings you have given me and my family. Thank you for your constant guidance, protection and provision over the last week. I pray father God that you will continue to keep us in your constant care. I commit to you my daughter ###...
Replies
10
Views
86
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,612
Messages
16,813,127
Members
650,909
Latest member
Aeroarnuinmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom