Prayer for my ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord I Thank you for all the blessings that you have given me and thank you for hearing and answering all my prayers that I have requested so far. Today I’m here requesting a prayer for my recovery from irregular periods I’m under tablets and I want this to get cured I don’t want to end up...
Replies
10
Views
211
Please pray for my dad ###. He’s had it pretty rough with one ailment or another and the. Had a fall and ruptured his spleen and liver lacerations and fractures in back. Thank God he made it to trauma hospital and surgery but now heart irregular and having lots of pain. He needs pain control and...
Replies
9
Views
124
Please pray for ###, ### is having backache, hot flush, and period irregular.
Replies
6
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,438
Messages
16,788,025
Members
648,993
Latest member
Swaerdard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom