Prayer for my ### to get away ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Someone close to me keeps pressuring me to meet a man I don't like and to see him as a future husband. But I NEVER WANT TO BE HIS WIFE. Please pray that I won't be forced to see him or speak to him in any way before I've had a chance to spend quality time with the man of my choice. This person...
Replies
10
Views
91
What I see amongst the unsaved is they not only sin,but then make a villain out of the entity trying to Crack down on them for their wrongdoing.The illegal (emphasis on illegal)aliens break the law them whine and wail about ICE enforcing it.When a Christian pastor preaches at a street rally the...
Replies
5
Views
102
Why evildoers always get away and prosper with their ill-gotten gains with lots of politics but the righteous have to suffer for God's kingdom.
Replies
7
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,889
Messages
16,816,148
Members
651,059
Latest member
Fluira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom