Heavenly Father, I come before you today with a heavy heart; my marriage is in trouble, and I need your help. Make changes in my spouse’s heart. Make us compatible again, and bring us closer together. Fill us with your love and give us the strength to love one another, care for one another, and fulfill your destiny for us. Show us the harm caused by careless words, and the pain caused by emotional distance. Bring us together, like we once were. Show us how to love one another again. Heal the division between us. Make us one again. In your name, I pray, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my marriage reconciliation and healing emotionally financially and give us peace of mind and give us wisdom in our situation bless our familY
Replies
13
Views
176
I am unsure what to do at this point. Every single year my wife talks about her anniversary with her ex-boyfriend. It is absolutely unacceptable. She is constantly cursing at me and pushing me away when I am nice to her, she is usurping authority over me and when I’m doing the right thing, she...
Replies
10
Views
36
  • Article Article
Praying for your marriage and seeing no change? Dr. ### and prayer author ### explain why God’s answer may look different than you expect. Continue reading...
Replies
0
Views
3
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,847
Messages
16,804,056
Members
650,349
Latest member
Astuireerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom