My Daughter Miss. ### ### ###, she is not desired for marriage, now here age is ### years, so we are all upset here. Decision refused and interested for here marriage life. Yours valuable prayer sure that all the obstacles solve and the holy spirit come in here mind.

Ammen

###
 
My Daughter Miss. ### ### ### , she is not desired for marriage, now here age is ### years, so we are all upset here
decision refused and interested for here marriage life.
Yours valuable prayer sure that all the obstacles solve and the holy spirit come in here mind.

Ammen

###
I pray for her in JESUS name Amen, don't worry, your family and all those who are your dear ones are going to bless this Saturday, my LORD going to bless and hold them, I Pray for you in JESUS name Amen ✝️🤲🙏🙇‍♀️
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. [/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]

Prayer Focus: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. I Am Loved. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the path I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. Remind me when I forget to greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. God encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus. [/FONT]Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

To fall in love with God is the greatest romance.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my marriage reconciliation and healing emotionally financially and give us peace of mind and give us wisdom in our situation bless our familY
Replies
13
Views
161
I suffer from mental health along with my husband. I try not to talk about work with my husband an issue had arise I didn’t talk to my husband about it, it caused me to be even more depressed sad frustrated angry and I had lashed out on him. I know I shouldn’t have I completely regret it cause...
Replies
7
Views
285
Father in the name of Jesus, I come before you as place my children,my husband and my family and my business before you. Any woman behind the destruction of happiness and family Lord may you over come for me in this situation may her plans fail. I pray all this believing in Jesus Christ our Lord...
Replies
11
Views
78
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,141
Messages
16,796,628
Members
649,691
Latest member
Aloumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom