Prayer For My Loneliness

  • Thread starter Thread starter lonelygal
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lonelygal

Guest
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for strength to avoid certain behaviors, seeking a life partner with genuine love and chemistry, and desiring meaningful friendships. The individual expresses a desire for a committed relationship and companionship, asking for divine assistance in finding a future spouse and forming true friendships.
 
I agree in Jesus' Name and pray that you allow God to be your comfort while he prepares you to be a wife. I pray that you will allow him to prune you and remove all undesireable characteristics from you so that you'll be a proper helpmate to a godly man. Amen
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your Wishes.

Amen....!
 
Father Lord, Please help this lady. I have also a sister who is living alone without marriage and far from family. Father Let both of them get a life partner and see their fruits of womb. Let your will be done upon them. Please father guide them and bless their life. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray you remove my loneliness I pray you bring happiness into my life. Praying a good woman comes into my life and make me the happiest person I ever been.. praying to be treated right.
Replies
8
Views
219
Dear God, please help me trust myself again. I know Inspite of the wins, 2025 left me feeling more alone than ever. The people I was vulnerable with ended up not working out and it wounded me so emotionally. I'm afraid of love. I'm afraid everyone I meet will ultimately end the same way...
Replies
8
Views
365
Please pray for me right now, that this loneliness and anxiety will disappear and be replaced by God's peace. Please also pray that I find a best friend, the love of my life, faithful friends who understand me, and community. In Jesus' name, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
70
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,196
Messages
16,819,980
Members
651,244
Latest member
Ntheydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom