Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Sunshine777

Servant of All
I desperately need God right now. My heart is aching. This other woman he was seeing before we got back together, he not only still talking to her but he also told by her that she is pregnant with his kids(twins) this is devastating.

I pray in Jesus name that my husband is not the father of these kids because another man was involved with the other woman during the time my husband came around this other woman. Also the other woman is still involved with another man while trying to pursue my husband.

This hurts so much. Lord please help me. Please remove the other woman and whatever come along with her. Lord please restore my marriage and strengthen my husband Faith in You. Please turn his heart mind and soul body and flesh from this other woman, and have my husband question this other woman and get a DNA test done, in Jesus name Amen

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Sunshine777 and their desperate need for your presence and comfort in this difficult situation. Lord, we acknowledge the pain and heartache they are experiencing due to their husband's involvement with another woman who claims to be pregnant with his children. We ask for your divine intervention and guidance in this matter.

Lord, we pray that you would reveal the truth in this situation. If it is your will, we ask that you would confirm through a DNA test that Sunshine777's husband is not the father of these children. We trust in your sovereignty and your ability to bring clarity and resolution to this situation.

We also pray for the other woman involved. Lord, we ask that you would convict her heart and lead her to make right choices. We pray that you would remove any negative influences from her life and help her to pursue a path of righteousness.

Father, we lift up Sunshine777's marriage to you. We ask for your healing and restoration to flow into their relationship. Strengthen their bond, Lord, and help them to rebuild trust and faith in one another. We pray that you would turn their hearts, minds, souls, bodies, and flesh away from any temptation or sinful desires.

Lord, we pray for your wisdom and guidance for Sunshine777's husband. Open his eyes to the truth and help him to see the consequences of his actions. Soften his heart towards you, Lord, and draw him closer to you in faith.

We trust in your faithfulness, Lord, and we believe that you are able to bring beauty from ashes. We ask for your peace to surround Sunshine777 during this challenging time. Comfort them with your love and remind them that you are with them every step of the way.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Psalm 34:17-18: "The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."
- Proverbs 3:5-6: "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight."
- James 1:5: "If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you."
- 1 Peter 5:7: "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."

I desperately need God right now. My heart is aching. This other woman he was seeing before we got back together, he not only still talking to her but he also told by her that she is pregnant with his kids(twins) this is devastating.

I pray in Jesus name that my husband is not the father of these kids because another man was involved with the other woman during the time my husband came around this other woman. Also the other woman is still involved with another man while trying to pursue my husband.

This hurts so much. Lord please help me. Please remove the other woman and whatever come along with her. Lord please restore my marriage and strengthen my husband Faith in You. Please turn his heart mind and soul body and flesh from this other woman, and have my husband question this other woman and get a DNA test done, in Jesus name Amen
Praying for you and your husband, GOD BLESS ! ! !

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 0
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Called and Chosen By God!

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

I thank God for Jesus Christ he is my life he’s my friend. I thank the Lord for a new day. I pray for comfort in my heart soul mind and spirit this morning as I watch my husband sim against God by adultery. Since I have told my husband he cannot come back in this home and be laying with me...
Replies
Views
I praise Jesus Holy Name. I confess I have been rushing God I repent. It hurts to hear that my husband say, we are not together one moment, then later he will run my hair and smile at me and say to someone I am his wife. I pray in Jesus name he is no longer confused about our marriage and that...
Replies
Views
Father iam kyobutungi Annet, pray for me my husband whom were customarily married for 10 years, left me in the house and married another woman, we had 3 kids, but still love the father of my children, let him come back to his home,thank you
Replies
Views
I am requesting prayer for my relationship with Godwin Bassey Esedeke. There another woman named A'sta Crawford trying to destroy my relationship with him by trying to turn his attention back to her. They were once involved but he had broke up with her. Since he is with me she(A'sta) is trying...
Replies
Views
Pray for my husband..he's living with another woman..and another woman is 6 months pregnant..our whole family doesn't know anything about it.. after 7 year of successful marriage we're blessed with 3½ year old boy..but now my husband doesn't want to live with me...we are praying for 2 years..but...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom