Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Pray for my husband to come back to me and kids, praying conviction and repentance and restoration in this family life. God please help him to leave the woman he is married to now.
Replies
Views
My name is havilah we construct new home before entering to home we got clashes between me my husband I went to my parents house along with our kids still he didn’t came till now he didn’t come son’s 1 st birthday too. Please pray for my family
Replies
Views
Father I pray for happiness I know I should be happy for life and all that I have and iam grateful and thankful and very grateful for my health and family and sons! I just feel sad or depressed and I don't know why? I have a house, a car, a job, my husband, my children, but I feel like all we do...
Replies
Views
Hi all this ia my second marriage i have kids from my previous marriage. I was single for 5 years and I prayed to God to send the right partner my way. And that's how I met my second husband who is exactly what I prayed for. We got married and he accepted my kids as his own. Now recently he said...
Replies
Views
My husband Mr chanchal mandal he left house n ran away I have 2 kids n staying on rent loans n debts all r on me I'm depressed how I wll manage alone all expenses including children education Pls pray that he should pay his loans n clear his debts Bank ppl are troubling me
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom