Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Apthorn

Disciple of Prayer
Father I pray for happiness I know I should be happy for life and all that I have and iam grateful and thankful and very grateful for my health and family and sons! I just feel sad or depressed and I don't know why? I have a house, a car, a job, my husband, my children, but I feel like all we do is work and home. We have no adventures in our lives, Noone visits us,MY husband too tired too go anywhere. He doesn't really like my family! He's very insecure and doesn't trust anyone and it's hard coming from a person that used too be popular and always doing things. I want to do family things fun things camping, movies or something fun with my family and sons! I get no phone calls or anything! All I do is work, clean and cook and sleep! Just want little excitement sometimes. I know I'm blessed on what I got trust me iam! Why do I feel this way. Please pray for me!

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you on behalf of Apthorn, lifting up their prayer request for happiness and a sense of fulfillment in their life. We thank you, Lord, for all the blessings that Apthorn acknowledges and is grateful for - their health, family, home, and job. We recognize that you have provided abundantly for them, and we praise you for your faithfulness.

However, Lord, we also acknowledge the feelings of sadness and depression that Apthorn is experiencing. We ask for your comfort and peace to surround them during this time. Your Word reminds us in Philippians 4:6-7 to bring our requests to you with thanksgiving, and we do so now, knowing that you are a loving and compassionate Father who cares deeply for Apthorn's well-being.

Father, we pray for a renewed sense of joy and excitement in Apthorn's life. May you open doors for them to experience new adventures and create lasting memories with their family. Help their husband to overcome his insecurities and trust in your provision and guidance. Soften his heart towards Apthorn's family and grant them unity and love within their relationships.

Lord, we ask for opportunities for Apthorn and their family to engage in fun activities together, whether it be camping, watching movies, or any other enjoyable experiences. May their days be filled with laughter, love, and a sense of togetherness. We pray for a support system of friends and loved ones who will reach out and bring joy into their lives.

We also pray for strength and energy for Apthorn's husband, that he may find rest and be rejuvenated to participate in these family activities. Help him to prioritize quality time with his loved ones and to overcome any fatigue or weariness that may hinder his involvement.

Lastly, Lord, we ask for a sense of excitement and anticipation in Apthorn's life. May they find fulfillment in their daily routines and discover the beauty in the simple moments. Remind them that true happiness comes from a relationship with you and a heart filled with gratitude.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, guard Apthorn's heart and mind in Christ Jesus .

Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I'm praying and been praying for years for my husband to change he's very insecure, controlling, mentally, emotionally sometimes physically abusive it is his way or no way I feel like I work just too give it all too him yes too pay bills too help that I don't mind because we got two sons too...
Replies
Views
I cant do this anymore. I'm tired of rejection and being manipulated and made fun of in relationships. make it stop. Pls pray to break all curses of rejection, abandonment and humilaition in my life inititated by family members and those who wanted to be mean in my life. I deserve joy, love and...
Replies
Views
PRAYER: I'm overwhelmed with trying to get my kids to do something other than video games and TV in their free time. My son complains horribly when I make him do outdoor activities. Prayer they only do it on Saturday. I am having trouble disciplining them as they age and talk back. I need to be...
Replies
Views
I got a cousin that like to pick things out of me and and more and I am scared of him and I am not strong and bold enough to tell him off please pray for god to help me not to be scared of my cousin please pray for god to help me be stronger and more bold than a lion to him when I am around him...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me! When I was a teenager or a young adult I grew up with a family around drinking, fighting and drugs so that basically what I learned growing up.My mother and father were alcoholics at the time which God bless and her my prayers and they stopped in my adult years well I had...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom