Prayer For My Health

Status
Not open for further replies.

Francis9

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me as I have a doctor appointment on Monday. I am constantly praying it is not cancer and something less serious. Pray not only for me but for my 3 little boys and one on the way soon. I do not want them to grow up without their Daddy. Please pray, God help me.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've had a pain in my chest for the past month and I can't tell if its my heart or lung but it's on my left side and sometimes on the back side of my shoulder and I'm not sure what's causing it but I've been too scared to go to the hospital and I'm just wanting prayers for everything to be okay...
Replies
11
Views
245
I've had a pain in my chest for the past month and I can't tell if it's my heart or lung but it's on my left side and sometimes on the back side of my shoulder and I'm not sure what's causing it but I've been too scared to go to the hospital and I'm just wanting prayers for everything to be okay...
Replies
9
Views
209
First I want to thank Almighty my saviour my Jesus for everything in my life and also all prayer warriors who always continue to pray for us.i am again here to ask for prayers as again due to severe hot weather I am not feeling myself in good health condition so kindly pray for me ,my wife, my...
Replies
10
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,432
Messages
16,776,922
Members
647,981
Latest member
Lyruysarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom