Please pray for ### 🙏 She is currently in the ICU facing some severe health complications. She was admitted with gallbladder stones, which unfortunately led to a painful infection and swelling in her pancreas. To treat this, the doctors had to insert a tube through her nose. During this...
Jesus as the night falls, I come before You with gratitude and urgency, pleading the precious blood of Jesus Christ over my mom and me and family and our children. Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fatty liver grade ###, Almighty God heal my give good health and healthy liver and long...
Praise the Lord father - please pray for my mother who is currently in ICU suffering from Brain Stroke. Please shower your blessing on her and heal her. Please help her with the pain and healing process. I beg you please heal her as she is the precious woman in my life and I wanted her to stay...