We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf for your class and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have been lifting up your first graders before the Lord and asking for His power and supernatural intervention for those who still do not know their letter sounds and who are not getting support at home.

We have prayed with you that God would touch each child and help them become fluent readers and be ready for second grade with no one left behind and that they would excel when they take their second diagnostic test. We continue to ask the Lord to give you wisdom and strength as their teacher and to open the minds and hearts of these little ones to understand and retain what they are taught. We pray in Jesus name that the Lord will move mightily in your classroom and bring breakthrough where it seems impossible and we stand on the promise in James 1:5 that God gives wisdom generously to all who ask Him.

If your request was answered please post a praise report and let us all know how God has worked in your class. If your request does not seem to have been answered please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my students and class that are defiant, who finds learning to be boring, who complains and who hates coming to school for no reason. Please pray for joy growth active participation and great behaviors
Replies
10
Views
105
Please pray students do an excellent job in their I ready math test, and reading, they are improving a lot in reading but not in math, please pray that they do their best, and it reflect their true ability at best, in Jesus name I pray amen.
Replies
7
Views
240
I’ve been struggling a lot this year and I have been coming up short on what’s been expected of me. I need prayers that I pass this class so I don’t let the last 2 years be wasted. Thank you all so much ❤️
Replies
9
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,040
Messages
16,783,839
Members
648,606
Latest member
Ashoaddale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom