Prayer for me poor performance to my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I am about to meet with my former boss. After a period of my work performance that was poor. This was a dramatic change at the end. Please help me to have confidence in my meeting.
Replies
8
Views
306
I believe in Jesus Christ and my faith and spirituality Catholic ways. I am working in a multi-religious country where Chinese, Indian, Malay, and Christian celebrate their festivals. Monday, a hotel is hosting a lion dance office blessing. I have no choice due to the hotel manager, I have to do...
Replies
8
Views
263
Jesus Help me to not be nerves at my performance today amen
Replies
8
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,036
Messages
16,783,792
Members
648,603
Latest member
Screorgaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom