Prayer for marriage restoration, I feel my ...

Prayer for marriage restoration, I feel my husband is getting distant not matter how I try he has changed and seems less interested, Just need a prayer for unity and marriage restoration
Lord we pray for unity in this marriage. We pray that you will soften his heart and remind him of his love for his wife. We pray that you bring help and you bring comfort to this wife. We ask for communication and restoration. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavely father please restore my relationship with my husband let we have not been tallking for a while and its is all my fault because of hurtful things i said to him please God let him forgive me and and may you restore our marriage. Let him not go astray in this period trying to seek peace of...
Replies
10
Views
204
Father, thank you for my spouse. You designed him for me and me for him. You have brought us together in a sacred union, creating one flesh out of two. Our relationship is intended to be a picture of the relationship between Jesus and the church. Please bless me and my husband with the gift of...
Replies
12
Views
235
I have feelings of respect and admiration to a ### in Christ, and praying that if this aligns with the will of God, he will be my future husband. I pray that if he is my future husband, that the Lord will soften his heart towards me and open his eyes on me to pursue me for marriage. In Jesus...
Replies
6
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,806
Messages
16,815,220
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom