prayer for marriage of ### yrs. So .

prayer for marriage of ### yrs.
prayer for marriage of ### yrs. So much has changed for us and it seems we may be breaking up. It's breaking my heart to give up the one I've loved for ### yrs. Please pray for us. I'm ### and my wife's name is ###.
Lord we lift ### and ### up to you. We ask for restoration and for unity. We ask that they will be blessed and come together. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
I’m sorry you’re experiencing a challenging time in your marriage. I realize you’re hurting as you consider what to do and search for solutions. I’m praying for you and your wife, ###, asking the Lord to bring healing and restoration to your relationship, according to His perfect will and timing. I encourage you to speak with the pastor at your church, if you haven’t already done so. They’d be in an excellent position to offer guidance with regard to the situation you’re facing in your marriage.

Be sure to stay close to God through prayer because He is able to provide guidance as you turn to Him for help. Proverbs 3:5-6 gives this wonderful assurance: “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight.”
 
prayer for marriage of ### yrs.
prayer for marriage of ### yrs. So much has changed for us and it seems we may be breaking up. It's breaking my heart to give up the one I've loved for ### yrs. Please pray for us. I'm ### And my wife's name is ###.
I'm in a similar situation let's pray for our spouses to hear from and yield to the Holy Spirit. God empower you to stand on His WORD!
 
prayer for marriage of ### yrs.
prayer for marriage of ### yrs. So much has changed for us and it seems we may be breaking up. It's breaking my heart to give up the one I've loved for ### yrs. Please pray for us. I'm ### and my wife's name is ###.
Satan doesn't like marriage but don't lose hope. Also, fight by using the Holy Spirit with God and Jesus. Our Father, I pray for this couple to not break in the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've asked for prayers for months on here. Believing that this marriage was going to survive Tonight he is back at wanting me out of our house he has been throwing things out yelling it's over I have no feelings for you He said I'm not good enough for him anymore. He doesn't give a crap about...
Replies
12
Views
300
Heavely father please restore my relationship with my husband let we have not been tallking for a while and its is all my fault because of hurtful things i said to him please God let him forgive me and and may you restore our marriage. Let him not go astray in this period trying to seek peace of...
Replies
10
Views
199
My husband needs prayer. He still wants a divorce. I do not. I don't understand I've asked God over and over and over again to let me know. I want to know he's not communicating with me. So I'm asking God who communicates with us all. But I'm not understanding God apparently why my husband is so...
Replies
8
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,637
Messages
16,790,400
Members
649,200
Latest member
Scialpaermere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom