Prayer for job interview of ### Accounts manager

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray for your job interview as a Key Accounts Manager. We are truly glad that you invited us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. As you have taken the time to return and read this, please let us know if your interview was successful by posting a praise report. We would love to rejoice with you.

If you are still awaiting a response or if the outcome was not as hoped, please share an update and allow us to continue interceding for you. We understand that God's timing is perfect, and His plans are always for our good. Let us keep praying together that the right doors will open for you according to His will.

May God bless you with His peace and guidance as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We are praying that you will see His faithfulness in your life, regardless of the outcome of this specific interview. Please keep us posted so we can continue to support you in prayer.

We are claiming God's promises for you in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for prayer that I get the job! I interviewed with the department manager Wednesday on Zoom, and moved forward to an in person one to meet the team leads and tour (done today). Please pray that I am favored above all other candidates remaining to interview for the position, and that...
Replies
14
Views
127
Hello everyone, I would like to ask for your prayers for my job interview in the afternoon. I am and feel terribly unprepared (it was a sudden email from the employer), and I have really bad anxiety and have always been bad at interviews in general. But I desperately need a job, and I know if...
Replies
10
Views
193
I have an interview for a job tomorrow that I desperately want and need. I have done so much preparation for it but would really appreciate any support and prayers to get me through the interview tomorrow and to be successful getting the job
Replies
10
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,639
Messages
16,813,627
Members
650,930
Latest member
Ghaymoreertor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom