Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Will you please pray for Peace to increase immeasurably in our house. There is no chaos, but a woman who caused extreme problems, together with her daughter many months ago and a few months ago, by coming uninvited on times that I was working (Focus is of utmost Importance due to vastness and...
Replies
11
Views
150
Heavenly Father, I thank You for the job You have given me and for the provision it brings into my life. I come before You with a humble heart, asking for Your favor in my workplace. Lord, You see my efforts, my dedication, and the responsibilities I carry. I ask that You open doors for...
Replies
7
Views
350
Hi Friends, I’m asking for prayer for new employment and increase. I’m a social worker by trade and have had a hard time finding something in my area that can pay me fair wages and I can grow. I’ve applied and applied with no relief. I know God will see me through soon and I will be able to...
Replies
7
Views
381
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,167
Messages
16,784,961
Members
648,748
Latest member
Khaerianrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom