Hi

Thank you all for your lovely prayers
Today I request everyone to pray for me to get healed from the deadliest virus from the blood and recover completely with which I can travel to abroad for job to take care of my family. Also, today is my passport renewal interview, so let it go smoothly and get my passport dispatched sooner without any hurdles.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You with hearts full of gratitude and faith, lifting up our brother ### in prayer. Lord, You are the Great Physician, and Your Word assures us that You are close to the brokenhearted and save those who are crushed in spirit (Psalm 34:18). We ask for Your divine healing to touch ###, cleansing his body from the virus that has afflicted him. Your Word declares, "He sent out His word and healed them; He rescued them from the grave" (Psalm 107:20). Lord, send Your healing word to ###, that he may be restored to full health.

Father, we also pray for ###'s passport renewal interview. Guide him through this process, granting him favor in the eyes of those conducting the interview. Your Word tells us, "The heart of the king is in the hand of the Lord; He directs it like a watercourse wherever He pleases" (Proverbs 21:1). Direct the hearts of the officials, Lord, so that the interview goes smoothly and the passport is dispatched without delay.

We trust in Your promises, Lord, and we know that You have plans to prosper ### and not to harm him, plans to give him hope and a future (Jeremiah 29:11). May Your peace, which transcends all understanding, guard his heart and mind in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7) as he waits for Your miraculous intervention.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
Hi

Thank you all for your lovely prayers
Today I request everyone to pray for me to get healed from the deadliest virus from the blood and recover completely with which I can travel to abroad for job to take care of my family. Also today is my passport renewal interview, so let it go smoothly and get my passport dispatched sooner without any hurdles.
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings. My name is ### of ###. I need divine and immediate healing from all ###. Also, it appears that I am ###. I am celibate and this could only have happened by rape when * was asleep at one of the dangerous shelters * have been staying at. I am very frightened. 8 ask for strong protection...
Replies
12
Views
264
Hi. Praise the Lord. I was diagnosed with a blood infection during my medical examination before going abroad...so I was taking medication since August. I seek prayer for my next blood test to come back with negative results so that I can clear my medical tests and start to get a job.
Replies
6
Views
476
Hi. Thank you all for your prayers and praise the Lord... With all your prayers..and God's blessings..I got a joining letter and travel tickets...but yesterday in my medical examination...I got failed..and I cannot travel...till I get healed... I have been diagnosed with a rare virus blood...
Replies
4
Views
334
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,280
Messages
16,786,598
Members
648,866
Latest member
Dhiyxiurrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom