Hi brethren, help me and we pray so that we can go through the hard time and have a financial breakthrough and also overcome the devil who disturbs us all the time to join him. May it cease forever and ever.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would greatly guide and protect ### and love ones. Let them be victorious over every life's challenges, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Please pray with me for an urgent financial breakthrough and provision. I need approximately £### total by ###–### August, and currently have nothing. Please pray that God opens the right doors for employment, transcription, online work and other legitimate opportunities, gives me wisdom and...
Dear God,
I come before You with an open heart, asking You to guide me and help me through every area of my life.
Lord, please help me on my journey to lose weight and become healthier. Give me discipline, motivation and strength to make better choices. Help me love and care for my body, and...
I have a lot of homework and Im very easy distracted. I need help to focus more and to remember what im reading. I also worry about my financial needs, please help