Prayer for Help at Work

littlewren

Beloved
Prayers for help at work, since I have difficulties with some supervisors especially to get time off for pregnancy. I am trying to last long enough to get pregnancy leave. Prayer for protection at work. Also for the protection of my husband at his workplace.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenily Father, I am tired but I k ow I am. Needed. So, Please help me in my job. Please help my students listen and be kind. In Jesus name. Amen
Replies
6
Views
104
Lord, help at work - calm and Your Presence - & Silent requests... in Jesus' Name Amen.
Replies
11
Views
165
Please pray that God would keep monitoring stalking tormenting demons and familiar spirits away while I work on the computer today. Please pray for all of my case information to be located, to be accurate, and neatly organized. Please pray for all pictures and notes that are needed to be found...
Replies
9
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,605
Messages
16,790,109
Members
649,171
Latest member
Nymeenarrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom