Prayer For Healing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
Prayer Partners,



I have been sick for two days. Please lift me up in prayer.



Thank You,

Encourager ### ###
 
Lord, when you entered into the house of ###, you saw that the mother of ###'s wife is sick. You touched her and the sickness left her. Then she started to serve you. Now I'm praying about this prayer warrior touch and make her healthy right now to pray more and more about your children. Amen.
 
In Jesus name you are healed, Amen
 
Heavenly Father, in the Name of Jesus we come to pray for our beloved sister ### who is ill at this time. We pray that you lift her up and bring healing unto her. We ask thee to intercede for us in this prayer for ### that she may recover fully very soon as she is one of your instruments, O Lord, who brings your word to so many others and she needs to be healed. May your Divine power be felt throughout ###'s body this day in the Name of Jesus we pray. We Thank Thee and Praise Thee and Glorify thy most Holy Name. Jesus we Love you! Amen and Amen. (Followed by The Lord's Prayer)

###, allow the hand of God to bring healing unto you this day. For it is not His will that you be ill. Say a prayer for thyself and then let go and let God. May His Heavenly mercy reach down to you and bring you quickly to restored health! God Bless You Always for the work that you do here and elsewhere for God.

\o/ "O Lord my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me." -- PSALM 30:2 (KJV) \o/



​
 
Heavenly Father I lift up in prayer Encourager ###. I ask in Jesus name for her to be healed. Thank you Lord for your healing touch on Encourager ###. AMEN
 
Lord I pray that you restore The Encourager ###'s health back to her in Jesus name amen!
 
I pray the Word of the Lord is sent to you to heal you now. In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

/>http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm+107:19-21&version=KJV
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners, Please pray for me that the pain in my upper right shoulder will go and whatever is causing it will be healed. My thumbs are getting numb and it’s seems I hurt myself in this caregiver role I am in. I have to lift and pull the patient and sheets everyday and I am ### years...
Replies
12
Views
284
Good day prayer partners. I seek your help in prayer for a pain I am feeling in my neck and numbness in my right finger and stiffness in my hand. I know I am tired and feeling exhausted and I am working as a caregiver and my hands and body do lifting of the patient and all. I pray for strength...
Replies
11
Views
236
Dear Family. I am seeking urgent prayer to be lifted up for ###. She is ### years old and on life support in hospital right now!. Please wherever you are stop for a moment call on the Father, His son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit to intercede on this matter according to will of the Divine...
Replies
11
Views
462
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,377
Messages
16,787,593
Members
648,954
Latest member
Aeroelmoinmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom