Prayer for healing

We are so grateful that you entrusted us with the privilege of standing in prayer with you for the healing of your mother and yourself. It has been on our hearts to lift you both before the Lord, asking Him to touch you with His healing hand and restore you to full health according to His will. We continue to pray that His peace, comfort, and strength surround you both during this time, and that you feel His presence in a powerful way.

If the Lord has already answered this prayer with healing, we would love to rejoice with you—please share a praise report so we can give Him all the glory together. If you are still waiting on His perfect timing, we encourage you to post this request again so we can continue to intercede on your behalf. Our hearts remain united with yours in faith, trusting that God is working even when we cannot see it.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you seek Him, and may His grace sustain you both through every moment. We pray this in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus please heal my mother whatever pain she is feeling. Please takeaway her pain and touch her with your healing hands. Have mercy on her and please heal her completely my Lord. Also heal her mental health. I pray for these through the mighty and powerful name of our Lord Jesus Christ...
Replies
10
Views
231
Please pray for my mother as she is suffering form knee pain for many years and doctor said for operation but I want My God almighty to heal my other without any operation in mighty Jesus name. Amen
Replies
11
Views
153
I would deeply appreciate your prayers. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and it is uncontrolled. I have not responded to ### medications and I am told there is only one left to try. I am terrified of it because it can cause a fatal brain infection. There is one other option for an electronic device...
Replies
11
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,240
Messages
16,785,922
Members
648,823
Latest member
Ethuisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom