Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray in Jesus name for me, having a lot of pain on the left side of my body. God knows what the issues are. thanks
Replies
17
Views
122
Just the other day I had PID and now I have mump. I'm in so much pain. I pray to God for healing, for speedy recovery. I believe very very soon I'll be free from pain and free from swelling on both sides of the cheek in the name of Jesus Christ I pray and believe, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
111
We seem to be subject to spiritual attack. These have intensified since ###. My parents and I have been pretty healthy up to then. Then suddenly my father has a h pylori infection and consequently stomach ulcer. Then he was found to have eye issues wet AMD cataracts and galucom. Then my mother...
Replies
12
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,244
Messages
16,785,955
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom