May God honor your prayer request for healing in Jesus' name. For all those who stand in need of healing please pray the prayer below.

Let Us Pray For Healing: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, because of Your unfailing love and great compassion have mercy on me and heal me. God heal me fully in every area of my life. God make me whole and complete in You. God deliver and set me free of any sicknesses, addictions, disorders, sin, or unclean spirits that may be, or are trying to operate in my life. Wash and purify me thoroughly Lord Jesus. Heal me and restore to me the joy of Your salvation. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer and all those I know that stand in need of healing. God please fully heal and restore each of us physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and financially for Your glory. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus’ name. Thank You Jesus.
https://sites.google.com/view/encouragerlindaflagg

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter ###. We will have a checkup tomorrow because I noticed that one of her breasts has a lump. I hope this is not a serious illness. I am also praying for my niece ### who has a lump in her chest. I hope this is not cancer. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
241
Please pray for my friend, ###. She is suppose to have an open heart surgery but because of complications they cancelled it. Please pray for successful surgery and recovery, Thank you so much.
Replies
12
Views
207
I would deeply appreciate your prayers. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and it is uncontrolled. I have not responded to ### medications and I am told there is only one left to try. I am terrified of it because it can cause a fatal brain infection. There is one other option for an electronic device...
Replies
11
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,557
Messages
16,800,814
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom