Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

dear GOD I thank you for all the help you've given us , tonight I ask for help cause my throat hurts been sick for a while cause of allergies please heal me my ear hurts , don't have money for consultation , I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ amen
Replies
12
Views
196
We seem to be subject to spiritual attack. These have intensified since ###. My parents and I have been pretty healthy up to then. Then suddenly my father has a h pylori infection and consequently stomach ulcer. Then he was found to have eye issues wet AMD cataracts and galucom. Then my mother...
Replies
12
Views
160
My cats been sick a week ago and then got better for a time and now is seeming like she's sick again, and no matter how hard I try I can't stop crying. She's my baby I've had for ### years and I'm just so worried about her. I'm so afraid of losing her.. Can someone please pray for her.. And pray...
Replies
14
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,784
Messages
16,792,579
Members
649,388
Latest member
Reynorlior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom