Prayer for healing ###'s bow ...

Prayer for healing my baby ###'s bow legs below knee. Dear God, please heal her. Almighty Father, please heal her legs in Jesus name.
The Lord is near to those who are crushed in spirit and will deliver them. We will not cease praying but in supplication & prayer our requests be made known to God. For nothing is too difficult for the Lord and all we ask we will receive in faith if we believe. He will heal all diseases and by his stripes we are healed. Thank you Lord. We ask, we seek, we knock..in Jesus name..because of Christ we are victorious and more than conquerors from whom all blessings flow. He will answer from the heavenly Sanctuary. Thank you Jesus...In your powerful name. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my mother as she is suffering form knee pain for many years and doctor said for operation but I want My God almighty to heal my other without any operation in mighty Jesus name. Amen
Replies
11
Views
161
Please pray for healing ###'s leg, he has re-injured his leg and knee again and receives Jesus help and vision in his sleep in Jesus name.
Replies
10
Views
245
My cats been sick a week ago and then got better for a time and now is seeming like she's sick again, and no matter how hard I try I can't stop crying. She's my baby I've had for ### years and I'm just so worried about her. I'm so afraid of losing her.. Can someone please pray for her.. And pray...
Replies
14
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,557
Messages
16,800,814
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom