PRAYER FOR HEALING AND TO WIN A COURT CASE IN JESUS NAME

Danimeria

Prayer Partner
I pray that the good Lord will heal me completely and financial breakthrough for me and help me win a court case on a land issue for ### years now without hearing. So help me God in Jesus name. Amen.
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid-19 variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to come to know You and make You known. God heal me in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. May I greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me with the love, desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill my God-Purpose as I work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

You Are Still Here-God Is Good To You!
```
 
Friend I stand in agreement and I'm praying with you. May the Lord bless your health and your needs.

Heavenly Father I ask that You would greatly bless each point of ###'s petition, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Fr please pray that my advocate argues the matter well & God enlightens the mind of the judge to see the fraud n decide the District appeal & stay in my favour.on the 5th of Sept 2026
Replies
10
Views
176
I'll redact the sensitive information from this prayer request. Help me on ### sep I have my court case and don't have money to pay don't let me fall in problem and stress embarrassment or any legal issues.i am not able to pay to lawyer please pray I get money Pray for me to receivey husband...
Replies
10
Views
119
Please pray my brother's court case gets continued and that God blesses my older sister ### with wisdom on how to help him. Please pray for a turn of events and favor for my brother. Please pray for a financial blessing to help.
Replies
11
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,186
Messages
16,796,950
Members
649,735
Latest member
Gruamoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom