Prayer For Healing And Restoration Of My Relationship With ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

marizda

Beloved Servant
Lord God,

Pls listen to my prayers. Pls hear me. Pls help ### and me in our relationship. Pls help us. Pls heal our broken relationship Lord God. Pls heal, restore and reconcile my relationship with ###. pls hear me. Father I've been doing everything I can to be the person you want me to be for him. Lord God pls. I am losing patience and my frustration is increasing because of what I found out recently. Lord God I know it wasn't supposed to go up to my head. I am sorry. Pls help me. Father pls help us. Pls heal our broken hearts and broken relationship. Pls restore ###'s faith and trust in me., in us, in our relationship. Pls restore his hope that we can still save this. Father pls don't let this happen. Pls let him come back. Pls bring him back. Help us. I don't know what to do. Help us.

And Father pls keep him safe as he travel going to his office today. Keep him from harm and pls make him productive today. And father please let him feel my love for him. Send him my love and pls embrace him for me. Thank you Father. And thank you for all the blessings. These I ask in Jesus' name... AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Could you please pray for my marriage and God's intervention and to rebuke the devil's hand over my relationship and over my ###'s minde
Replies
8
Views
145
Pls pray to heal and mend my relationship-friendship with ###. Pls pray that he understood my last message--that I only want us to meet if he genuinely wants to--not bc he feels obligated. Pls pray that he does not think this means I do not want to see him or I want to break it off. Pls pray...
Replies
9
Views
23
Pls pray to heal my relationship with ###. We are estranged right now. Pls pray that he understood my last message to him and i was not dumping him but trying to clarify our interaction. I miss him so much and we are no longer communicating. I just needed to know he was genuinely serious about...
Replies
8
Views
21
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,821,902
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom