it is my intention to work overseas. I live in the ### and have recently completed my degree. Please pray for God to send me an office or teaching job overseas.
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
Dear Lord Jesus,
Please tell me you’re in this job. I’ve worked for it. I’ve earned it a rightfully deserved the position. I’ll tell you why I’ve worked the most hours. I’ve worked like a long day from nine till quarter after eight. I have filled in for people came up with good ideas brought...
Dear heavenly Father, I come to you today to boldly ask for your favor that I will be receiving a full time offer to my dream job in higher education.
I pray that it will be a job where I can use the talents you have granted me, gain new knowledge, skills, and experience, while continuing...
Pray for my youngest son ###, who completed his MS studies at ###, He needs FULL TIME JOB at ### and he should get the best package as GOD blessed one. He feared to face the interviews. Please pray for God’s Mercy and God's will upon my son, ### he should attend interviews fearlessly.