Prayer For Forgiveness

  • Thread starter Thread starter abrown_416
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

abrown_416

Guest
Family and friends, please pray for me that I am forgiven of all sins committed. I feel like I have been walking down a path of self-destruction lately and I am drained and tired. Please pray that I have the strength to do the right thing for me and everyone involved in this crazy situation that I seem to have found myself in.

God, Please forgive me for recent sins I have committed. Please show me the path that I am supposed to be on and give me the strength to walk that path with my head held high. Lord, please assist ### and I in finding our way back to each other and remembering what is good about us.
 
I am asking God to be with you, guide you and protect you! I too am waiting for my love to find his way to me. I pray that God shall hear our cries and supply our needs and heart's desires! Amen!
 
prayers going up for your request
 
###, please know that God hears your prayers. He has forgiven you and wants you to open your heart to Him. Love Him and believe that He loves you. Have faith and know that He loves you.

“Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house...Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” Acts 16:30-31 & Acts 4:13
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The man that I am in love with has been very hurt in his past by his ex and is unsure if he’s able to give his heart to me. He’s put me through so much emotionally the past few months while he’s tried to navigate his feelings for me. We have a deep connection that scares both of us and pulls us...
Replies
10
Views
161
I’m such a bad daughter to my parents.I don’t study well and I’ve never ever gotten a rank that would make them proud or even a rank that they wouldn’t be hesitant to say to others.I’m trying too but I could never be a good daughter to them.Please pray that God should forgive me for being a bad...
Replies
9
Views
177
Father God, I repent and confess all my sins, trespasses and shortcomings to you…. Please forgive me….. in the mighty name of Jesus…. And I know accept salvation….. please pray for me that I would walk the straight and narrow and I would stay truthful to the word of God….
Replies
10
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,226
Messages
16,820,377
Members
651,273
Latest member
Twixwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom