Prayer for ### for ### to ...

Prayer for ### for ### business to expand. Also financial
I'll be praying for you, friend. May the Lord give you wisdom regarding your business expansion and meet every need you may encounter in the days ahead. Blessings!
 
Dear Heavenly Father,
I pray in agreement to this prayer and ask that it be granted.
In Jesus Name.
Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I commit my business into Your hands. As Your Word says, “Establish the work of our hands for us” (Psalm 90:17), establish my business in independence, stability, and sustainable growth. Give me wisdom, faithful customers, trustworthy...
Replies
9
Views
91
I'm appealing for prayers concerning the shipment of my business goods this week. I need ALL not half or 3/4 but all to be shipped to me. I'm sensing a spiritual resistance as this is my first business. Please kindly help me with prayers so I can successfully launch the business and have the...
Replies
11
Views
80
Heavenly Father, thank You for my career. Use it to open business opportunities that will grow my business and expand my impact in healthcare policies and other industries worldwide. Grant me wisdom, favor, grace, and divine connections. Help me become a compassionate philanthropist in my...
Replies
10
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,251
Messages
16,786,042
Members
648,841
Latest member
Tyenduurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom