Prayer for exam success

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray for your exam success. We truly felt honored that you invited us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for such an important matter. If you have seen success and your request was answered, please share a praise report with us all. We would love to rejoice with you and give glory to God. If your exam is still forthcoming or you feel the need for continued prayer, please don't hesitate to post it again as a new request. We are here to continue praying with you. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We are praying for His peace and guidance to be upon you during this time. We ask for supernatural strength and wisdom for you during your preparations and for victory during the exam in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you for bringing me this far in my academic journey. I pray that you will help me in my exams today and tomorrow and we will pass with confidence and peace. I pray that with your grace, I can conquer this exam in this sitting and you grant me success. In Jesus name, I pray Amen.
Replies
10
Views
233
I will like prayers for exam success on May 21st. I have been trying to pass this exam for ### years. Every time I do the exam something always happens right in the weeks of preparations. Either I get sick or someone dies that I am close to and I am left with minimal time to prepare. When I do...
Replies
10
Views
261
I will like prayers for exam success on May 21st. I have been trying to pass this exam for ### years. Every time I do the exam something always happens right in the weeks of preparations. Either I get sick or someone dies that I am close to and I am left with minimal time to prepare. When I do...
Replies
9
Views
456
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,299
Messages
16,786,981
Members
648,879
Latest member
Steirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom