Prayer for divine restoration of my health, ...

Laelwen

Disciple of Prayer
Prayer for divine restoration of my health, and breakthrough, his will and purpose for my life's should come to manifestation.
 
```markdown
Prayer for divine restoration of my health, and breakthrough, his will and purpose for my life's should come to manifestation.

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​

​

Eph.6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.​

​

```
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I seek divine restoration, inner peace, and physical vitality whole being with God's grace, to find strength and Wholeness in Jesus' name.
Replies
10
Views
157
Please pray for me. I’m going through a very difficult situation at work where I feel financially pressured and unfairly burdened with costs related to guests and comps. I need God’s help, protection, and justice in this situation. I’m also asking for divine restoration of about $### that I’ve...
Replies
8
Views
142
My story is one of learning to trust God through financial struggles, debt, and the challenges of building a business. Although there were seasons when opportunities seemed blocked and progress felt impossible, God has remained faithful, teaching me to rely on His provision rather than my own...
Replies
10
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,602
Messages
16,790,096
Members
649,167
Latest member
Tairundior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom