I’m tired physically and spiritually. I’m trying to pick myself up as I go through the storms of life. Some are MY fault and I own it. I’m praising God anyway and not giving up, but it’s tough. Thank you for praying for me.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a stop to creepy, demonic attacks that have occurred as a result of me being involved in the occult years ago. I am a Christian now but they are still persisting. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
103
I have been posting about demonic attacks targeting me for years now through spiritually vulnerable people. Please pray for me as I sometimes experience these attacks through people at church and it has made it difficult for me to want to continue attending my church. On the one hand, I know...
Replies
9
Views
141
Please God protect me and my family and cat and everything we own from demonic attacks with extra extra strong protection permanently,in Jesus name amen
Replies
10
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,192
Messages
16,785,217
Members
648,774
Latest member
Ceemir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom