Prayer for deliverance. Was part of a ...

Look Up ### Hines Deliverance, ### Saldivar Deliverance, ### Prince Deliverance and Get that Demon you opened yourself up to cast out in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Replies
14
Views
314
Family please pray for my deliverance from Beezulbub and any strongman spirits that keep trying to call in other evil spirits into my spirit man / soul in Jesus name.
Replies
11
Views
157
I have strong reasons to believe that something evil has been done to the room I live in; or maybe something has been brought into the room which is a point of contact to demons to harrass and afflict me; The place is not mine , I have no authority so I need God to deliver from whateve it is and...
Replies
11
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,810
Messages
16,803,747
Members
650,315
Latest member
Torlareysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom