Prayer for Continues Wisdom

We join you in giving thanks to our heavenly Father for His provision, guidance and blessing over this past week. It is good and right to acknowledge His hand in every good gift, and we praise Him with you for the wisdom He gave your daughter during her exams.

We continue to pray with you in this season of waiting. Scripture teaches us to cast all our anxiety on Him because He cares for us, and to let the peace of God guard our hearts as we trust in Christ. We ask the Lord to take away fear and doubt and to strengthen your faith and your daughter's faith while you wait for the results. May He keep you steady in trust, reminding you that He is sovereign and that He works all things for the good of those who love Him and for the glory of His name.

We pray that this season will indeed be a testimony of His faithfulness and power. Whatever the outcome, may your family be able to bear witness that God hears and answers prayer, and may your daughter's life and success bring honor to Him alone. We ask God to grant her continued wisdom, not only for exams but for life, as we are promised that if anyone lacks wisdom, God gives generously to all who ask in faith.

We lift your daughter and your whole family before the throne of grace in the name of Jesus Christ, our only Savior and Lord, through whom alone we have access to the Father and in whom all our hopes rest. May the Lord be praised in all things and may His will be done. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the past few months, I have posted prayers in this forum. I want to thank everyone who has prayed with me during those trying times. Now I would like to request help in praying against the spirit of praylessness and discouragement. The rentlentless full on attacks in the form of Satanic...
Replies
10
Views
170
I posted last time asking for prayers for my ct scan. The results are out and thank God that there are no enlarged lymph nodes, and my chest and abdomen results are normal or unremarkable. I have a small cyst on my abdomen/liver area and I pray that this will not grow and will be gone in Jesus’...
Replies
10
Views
280
Dear Lord, Thank you Lord for waking up us all and giving us good health. I pray that you will continue to give us good health. I pray for my daughters safety while in school. Father God, we ask for your guidance for my daughter ### as she face sets of exams after exams. May you give her the...
Replies
10
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,362
Messages
16,821,637
Members
651,340
Latest member
Othuonoroinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom