Prayer for Children

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Loving and gracious God, As children and young people everywhere return to schools, colleges and universities, begin new courses, enter new classrooms, or continue their educational journeys, we place them all into your loving and protective care. Watch over every child, young person and...
Replies
16
Views
212
Pray for me and my husband that we have more children to be fruitful and multiply. We’ve both wanted more children. Now I pray that God blesses us with more. Bless my womb and bless our union.
Replies
6
Views
194
Dear Lord, Today I come to You with a humble and heavy heart. You know the deep love I have for my children, ### and ###. Lord, I miss them so much. Sometimes my heart feels sad and longing, but I know that You see everything and understand what I cannot explain. Father God, I lift up ### and...
Replies
7
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,163
Messages
16,784,912
Members
648,742
Latest member
Wruirtiinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom