Prayer For Child Custody

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Please pray for my grandchildren as their parents are going to court this morning. My daughter-in-law left my son for another man and no she's wanting to move the children out-of-state. My son put her through nursing school in as soon as she graduated and got her first paycheck she heard an attorney to take him to the cleaners. The kids have repeatedly told scout leaders that they want to live with their daddy mommy has not been letting them see their daddy because she has a boyfriend, and I guess she feels that that guy is supposed to take the place of their daddy. My sons life centers around those kids and they are his world those kids know what their mother always yells and screams at them because they get on her nerves and she is using the kids for leverage to hurt him. Just because she's divorcing him doesn't mean the kids are! She is literally trying to destroy him and break him down to where he won't be able to afford to even have his own place. And she makes more than he does now. Asking for prayers as they go to court today.

I have prayed for you. God cares for you more than you can ever imagine, just place your trust in Him no matter how deep your problems are, God can handle it all.

â¤ï¸â¤ï¸â¤ï¸ May Jehovah our God answer your prayer request according to His perfect will in Jesus’ name. â¤ï¸ Prayer Focus This Week: God in Jesus' name keep me blessed, broken, and obedient to You with a pit bull dog faith in Your Word that refuses to give up. So that You will be seen and glorified in my life, and I will walk in triumph and victory. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. â¤ï¸ Remember do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Phil 4:6-7). â¤ï¸

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom