Prayer for ###borhood

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer for peace and protection over your neighborhood. It has been on our hearts to lift up your request before the Lord, asking Him to calm the unrest, silence the noise, and surround your community with His hedge of safety. We prayed in agreement with you, believing that God hears the cries of His children and moves on behalf of those who trust in Him.

If the Lord has answered this prayer—if you’ve seen a change in the atmosphere, a quieting of the disturbances, or a tangible sense of His protection—we would love to hear your praise report. Let us rejoice together in how God has worked!

If, however, the situation remains unchanged, please know that we are still here to stand with you. Post this request again, and we will continue to intercede, trusting that God’s timing and purposes are perfect. We believe He is able to bring peace where there is chaos and safety where there is fear.

May the Lord bless you as you seek Him, and may His presence be your comfort and strength. We continue to pray for your neighborhood, that it would be a place of rest, security, and His divine order. In Jesus’ holy name, Amen.
Amen 🙏 🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you root out the stubborness working thru the prostitute next door and her children that are in the neighborhood outside of your will, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I ask that you dismantle all the witchcraft...
Replies
13
Views
318
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you root out the prostitute next door and the harm she is putting the neighborhood in along with her children, standing on Jeremiah 12:14. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all the way in which the prostitute next door...
Replies
9
Views
112
Lord I come to you for protection for this ### creep 🚗 cars ride all night 🌙 long slowing down watching apartment 🙌 Lord keep this ### safe for no harm or dangerous this I ask 🙏 in Jesus name amen 🙏
Replies
10
Views
374
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,293
Messages
16,786,933
Members
648,874
Latest member
Nymiysorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom