Prayer for body healing and fruitfulness of ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Guys please pray for me. I know there is great power through prayer but I myself am not strong enough to stand alone. I ask for prayer for full body healing. I’ve had a few symptoms of what could be from stds/herpes. Unfortunately I went without God and lost my way but I now know my sins and...
Replies
9
Views
108
Good evening Sir. Please join me in prayers for the following prayer request: 1. Quick recovery of my ###. 2. Confirmation of ### and my spouse fruit of the womb this month. 3. Destruction of unexplained primary infertility 4. Healing of my ###. 5. Fruitfulness of the womb for every...
Replies
10
Views
833
Prayer Request for Marital Settlement, I want God to settle me maritally before the end of this year 2024, (2) God to healing me of waist pain, spin Pain, joint pain and constant tyiod and malaria, heal my mother from Hypertension and heart problem (3) God should settle my sisters ### ### ###...
Replies
6
Views
400
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,286
Messages
16,786,653
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom