Prayer For ### Board Exam

  • Thread starter Thread starter 2olga
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
2

2olga

Guest
Please help my daughter ### ### ### she's taking a board exam as a medecal laboratory this coming Sept. 03 to 04 2011 in ###, ### @ 6:00 AM I need help to pray for her that she can pass the board exam thank you in advance for your prayer, God Bless you all
 
Olga, here is a bible verse to share with your daughter

Jeremiah 29:11

'For I know the plans that I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.
 
Students we need to create a level of intelligence we ask this to happen in Christ's decision. Amen.
 
Lord Prayers for ### and may you place your hand upon her as she studies and prepares. In Jesus name I pray. Amen and Amen
 
Dear Lord please grant her Favour to pass this Board examination In Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m asking for prayers for my upcoming ### on ### here in ###. Please pray for wisdom, calm nerves, and clarity of mind. I pray that God guides my hands, helps me recall my studies, and grants me the grace to pass and earn my license. Thank you and God bless!
Replies
13
Views
224
Praying for my sibling's Physician Licensure Board Exam for 03, 04, 10 and 11th October 2026. That they may be able to remember what they have studied and to ease their anxiety and nervousness during their exam. That they may surrender everything to God, and may God answers their hearts desire...
Replies
10
Views
56
Hi everyone! I’d like to ask for your prayers as I take the Physician Licensure Examination starting today. Please pray for me for wisdom, clarity of mind, good memory, calmness, and strength throughout the exam. May God guide me in every question and help me recall everything I’ve studied...
Replies
11
Views
66
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,889
Messages
16,816,148
Members
651,059
Latest member
Fluira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom