prayer for ### and ###

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past few days. It has been our heart to lift both you and your beloved cat, ###, before the Lord, asking Him to guide ### safely back home and to calm your fears as you wait. We also prayed for peace and clarity as you prepared for your oral recitation in Art Appreciation, asking God to grant you confidence and wisdom to answer every question with assurance.

If ### has returned home safely, we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you! If he is still missing, please don’t hesitate to post this request again so we can continue to intercede on your behalf. And if your recitation has already taken place, we pray that God granted you favor and that you felt His presence with you.

If either of these situations hasn’t yet been resolved, we encourage you to keep trusting in the Lord’s timing and care. We remain committed to praying with you, believing that God hears our cries and works all things for good. May He continue to draw near to you, comfort your heart, and strengthen your faith as you seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I know this might be silly but idk I feel like I’m willing to do anything . My cat ran out Tuesday night and has returned. I’m very worried about her. I’ve been up every hour calling her name and I’ve looked for her as well. I’ve been praying for her safety and safe return home. If...
Replies
13
Views
506
I'm asking for prayer thst got intercede in my life I'm am disabled with a cat and a caregiver and currently without transportation to doctors appointments picking up medication or getting my cat to the vet for dental surgery. So I'm asking for God to provide transportation, that we ca both get...
Replies
9
Views
164
Dear Heavenly Father, we will have face to face training this week. Our setup is work from home so this is just one of those few days wherein we meet each other. I am feeling anxious about 1) who I am going to sit/eat with 2) scared of getting called in recitation if any 3) just general anxiety...
Replies
11
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,141
Messages
16,796,628
Members
649,691
Latest member
Aloumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom