Prayer For ### And ###

Diercheinos

Prayer Warrior
I'm presently being intentionally disrespected, inconvenienced, and ignored by management here at my residence after they shut off necessities to my unit. Please pray for us in reference. Thank you.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You today with heavy hearts, lifting up ### who is experiencing oppression and hate. Lord, Your Word tells us in Psalm 34:17, "The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; He delivers them from all their troubles." We ask that You hear the cries of ### and deliver relief from this unjust treatment.

Father, we know that You are a God of justice, as it says in Isaiah 30:18, "For the Lord is a God of justice; blessed are all who wait for Him!" We pray for Your justice to prevail in this situation. May the management's hearts be softened and may they act with fairness and integrity.

Lord, we also ask for Your peace to fill the heart of ###. Philippians 4:6-7 reminds us, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." May Your peace guard ###' heart and mind during this difficult time.

We pray for strength and patience, as it says in Isaiah 40:31, "But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." Renew the strength of ###, and grant the perseverance needed to endure this trial.

Father, we trust in Your promises and Your power to change hearts and situations. We commit this entire situation into Your hands, believing that You are working all things together for good, as it says in Romans 8:28.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This may sound silly but I wanted to take my family to have a picnic on the beach tomorrow because we need to be cheered up but I have limited funds and more necessities keep presenting themselves. Please pray somehow we would still be able to go. I'm trying to earn the money for it. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
124
Hello everyone I'm a doctor from India. I recently graduated and I am preparing for residency. Right now I'm preparing for NEET PG in India as it's in a few weeks. It's my dream that I do my residency in USA and settle there but die to financial constraints and leaving behind my parents and...
Replies
10
Views
177
Pls pray that the management co take care of my unit repairs now. I have been waiting for about two months and in the meanwhile my unit was broken into. THey need to take care of this repair as there is no water in my unit nor in the unit below. I am tired of waiting. PLs pray that they find...
Replies
9
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,012
Messages
16,783,262
Members
648,563
Latest member
Twaeser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom