Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need some prayer for some people who have operated in envy and jealousy and that God will convict them of their mistakes and soften their heart toward others.
Replies
12
Views
187
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke my uncle ### and the members of his household and all the ways they are being used by Satan thru envy and jealousy, standing on Zechariah 3:2. I ask that you being down Lord Jesus all envy and jealousy...
Replies
10
Views
133
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke ###, ###, and ###, and their parents, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I ask that you set me and the members of my household free from all heaviness and spiritual warfare from ###, ###, ###, and their...
Replies
6
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,562
Messages
16,789,464
Members
649,127
Latest member
Kyroyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom