I am requesting prayer for help to build my house. My three children and I have been living in an unfinished house for some years. My ex-husband stole all my money then I was retrenched, I need help for completion of my house, to help us all live comfortably. The job I work at now doesn't pay much. I am praying for a new job, like the salary I had before, I believe Jesus can do it again. I pray that my resume will find itself on the desk of someone who will show me favor. I pray for the anointing of favor and honor to help me, in Jesus mighty name. My daughter is also looking for a job, please pray for her as well, that she will also find favor. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me get a girlfriend everybody in my family has somebody. But me. I am lonely. It is hard for me to find someone. Please help get her eventually. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
8
Views
124
father i pray in JESUS name to be healed and find me my soulmate amen
Replies
13
Views
171
Dear Lord Jesus, I’m a very lonely bachelor to still be living with my parents, especially after I unfairly lost my job. Hard to make a good staple and I faced discrimination, autism people have suggested to me to go on the show love on the spectrum but I don’t do dating shows. I mean it is...
Replies
10
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,734
Messages
16,814,407
Members
650,984
Latest member
Pngiushaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom