Prayer For A Vision

  • Thread starter Thread starter blueberry
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blueberry

Guest
I had a vision this morning while at work. I see the need for a prayer center in the city I live in. The name of this center would be called PRAYER ALTAR. I saw 12 prayer warriors standing at the door ready to pray for the sick and hurt. This center had prayer rooms for anyone who just walked in and needed to pray. I have the gift, I have the gift, and want to pray all the time. I feel the need to just help others in prayer. Strong feeling that the Lord wants me in this area. Jesus, please have your way and show me what you want of me. Lord, I am willing to do your work in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, give me a clear vision for my career. Lead me into opportunities aligned with my purpose, develop my skills, strengthen my leadership, and expand my impact in healthcare. Help me serve with excellence, integrity, compassion, and wisdom, while...
Replies
9
Views
49
Proverbs 29:18 says "Where there is no vision, the people perish:..." Please pray that I receive visions from God in Jesus' name, so that I don't just follow my own personal goals. Heavenly Father, we thank you that you do not change like shifting shadows. You fulfil the visions you give us...
Replies
9
Views
55
Proverbs 29:18 says "Where there is no vision, the people perish:..." Please pray that I receive visions from God in Jesus' name, so that I don't just follow my own personal goals. Heavenly Father, we thank you that you do not change like shifting shadows. You fulfil the visions you give us...
Replies
9
Views
54
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,998
Messages
16,817,689
Members
651,122
Latest member
Woereorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom