Prayer for a right partner....

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Our heavenly father I'm here to ask you to direct me to the right life partner I know you are the miracle warker promise keeper and light in the darkness I'm asking you to direct me to a God fearing man I'm asking this through Christ our lord
Replies
8
Views
399
Praise The Lord.Please Pray That God Should Grant Me Government Job And Right Life Partner Soon.
Replies
11
Views
184
Good evening pastor Please i am torn between two men in my life and i dont want to make a mistake of choosing the one that God has not destined for me Please pray with me to help me make the right choice 🙏🙏🙏🙏 one is fair, one is dark in complexion
Replies
9
Views
475
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,786
Members
648,809
Latest member
Loreydor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom