Prayer for a peaceful week and God's favor in the business

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for peaceful week, I am dealing with micromanaging admin and defiant students and overly sensitive parents, bullying coworkers, especially students constantly distracting class by asking bathroom breaks when they don’t really need to, and take forever to come back. Please pray for...
Replies
11
Views
127
I have a tough class, about ### students are defiant and trouble makers, the whole class has a hard time following simple rules, I have an upcoming field trip coming up on ### super concerned I need God's favor and protection, I want to go back to virtual teaching next school year please pray...
Replies
7
Views
258
Thanking God in advance for a stress-free, peaceful, accurate and productive work week. In Jesus name I pray amen, 🙏🏾
Replies
11
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,235
Messages
16,785,866
Members
648,817
Latest member
Zeimore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom